Creamy Mango Milkshake is refreshing and so tropically tasty!
On the one hand, this fruit drink is filling, on the other hand, you want more of it!
At the moment, we are in Malawi and it is hot, I mean really hot.
The mango trees are overloaded with ripe fruits.
You can see them in different sizes, colors, and flavors. Ready to get it! And ready to create some mouth-watering recipes.
One of them is the refreshing Mango Milkshake.
Mango Milkshake Step-by-Step:
Equipment: (Hand) blender, cutting board, knife and bowl.
Mango Milkshake ingredients are milk, mangoes, sugar and lemon juice.
Peel the mangoes and cut them into small pieces.
Mix all ingredients together.
Enjoy it chilled.
- 1 cup (250 ml cup) ripe mango pieces or 4 small mangoes, diced, frozen or chilled
- 1½ cups milk, chilled
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Wash, peel and chop the mangoes into small pieces.
- Blend the mango cubes, milk, sugar and lemon juice together until smooth and creamy.
- Taste, garnish and serve CHILLED.
• 2 ice cubes (Blend with the other ingredients.)
• Top it with one scoop of vanilla ice cream.
• ½ teaspoon Rum
Some examples for garnish:
Dry fruits like cashew, pistachios or almond, slivered
Serve it with biscuits.